The Quattro Voltea Table features a flip-up door that provides easy access to the cord management bin. The door can be key-locked for security.
Ideal for use with flat screen monitors.
- Durable: Features a sturdy 1” thick tabletop with steel skirt. Together with the reinforced steel base, this provides a sturdy work surface for the heaviest of equipment. All Quattro tables meet ANSI/BIFMA x5.5-2008 safety and quality standards.
- Stable: Glides complement steel base in prevent tip over. Perfect for stationary installations.
- Mobile: Caster option allows for ease of mobility.
- Adjustable: Height-adjustable in one inch increments from 24” to 32” to support your specific needs.
- Cord Friendly: Rear cord bin door flips up for easy access to power and data. Cord bin door has cut outs to allow cables to easily pass into the cord bin without pinching.
- Power Ready: Optional Fluid down power system features a UL recognized 4-outlet power module and allows up to four tables to daisy chain off of a single wall outlet.
- ADA Compliant: All Quattro tables meet ADA requirements.
- Quattro Voltea Table has achieved GREENGUARD GOLD Certification.